Robots that Care is frequently asked by the media to comment on recent developments. This is something we are happy to do because it helps to inform as many people as possible. Unfortunately, it happens that what we read back in the paper is not quite what we said or meant, so please don’t hesitate to contact us directly in case of questions or doubts.
- April 4, 2011, Radio Gelderland (NL audio) (mp3)
- April 2, 2011, Het Parool (NL), “Knuffelmachine rukt op in kinderziekenhuis” (pdf)
- March 23, 2011, Algemeen Dagblad (NL), “Straks robot in plaats van zuster aan je bed.” (pdf)
- Sep 16, 2010, Radio 2, Knooppunt Kranenborg (Dutch National Radio). About the future of robots in healthcare. (link – forward to 33:10)
- Aug 24, 2010, Radio 3, Giel in de morgen (Dutch National Radio). About our workshop ‘Robots that Care. (mp3)
- Also in Trouw, de Volkskrant, Computable, TNO, TU, and other sites copying the news.